Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read through these Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) because they protect you as the user/buyer and Minky as the seller when you use www.minky.co.za (“the Website”).
1. By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice.
2. Minky reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice from time to time. You are advised to review them periodically since your use of the Website implies your acceptance of any changed terms and/or conditions.
3. Orders placed constitute an agreement of sale and you cannot hold Minky liable if such products are no longer available once the purchase cycle is completed. Should products no longer be available, Minky will either try source stock or refund you. You will be kept updated.
4. The purchase cycle is concluded on a third-party website (i.e. PayFast). Minky cannot therefore be held liable for incorrect payments or payment failures arising from www.payfast.co.za. Although there is nothing we can do about this situation since the transaction is between you and PayFast, we would appreciate it if you could notify us should you experience difficulties.
5. Minky reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or fulfil an order without giving any reasons and to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. Minky shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, the buyer.
6. Minky will take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the correct prices are reflected. However, should errors occur, Minky will not be obliged to sell products at incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you.
7. Minky reserves the right to amend prices without notice in line with the fluctuating exchange rate.
8. Import duties may be payable if you are receiving the products in a foreign country. If Minky is aware as to what these duties are/will be, an effort will be made to advise you accordingly. These duties will be payable by you, and will not be included in the transaction on the Website.
9. All products on the Website are available in limited quantities. Minky will take all reasonable efforts to discontinue the offer as soon as stock is no longer available.
10. All products purchased from Minky are made pursuant to agreements with a shipping agent and risk of loss passes from us to this agent upon delivery of any product to such carrier.
11. Neither Minky nor any of our agents or representatives will be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising from the use of or inability to use any product sold on the Website.
12. The Website is operated from within the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed according to South African law.
13. “Minky” and “Minkster” are registered trademarks owned by Alex St Leger Seaton t/a Minky.
14. All content (text, images, logos, graphics and other original material) displayed on the Website is the property of Alex St Leger Seaton and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. You may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute the content on the website for marketing or other purposes without our written consent. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.